Professional Services Consultant
Nuventive is currently looking for a Professional Services Consultant. Applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to Dave Choban at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Nuventive Professional Services Consultant will work directly with clients to implement Nuventive solutions: performance management, planning and assessment, accreditation support, and student success. The candidate will not only help the client learn the various Nuventive software products but will also guide the client on best practices during configuration and setup. Based upon client needs, the candidate will offer recommendations on the configuration of the Nuventive software solutions.
- Translate customer needs into the appropriate product configuration
- Manage the complete software implementation cycle to include: pre-configuration meetings, project scope definition, project scheduling, product configuration, end user training and project sign-off
- Configure and setup of the various Nuventive solutions via webinars and on-site travel
- Develop custom support materials for customers such as product tutorials
- Pittsburgh, PA preferred, however working remotely is an option for candidates with a strong background and very relevant experience
Desired Skills, Experience and Knowledge
- Excellent communication and presentation skills capable of presenting to group sizes from 2 – 30 people at all levels in the customer organization, from senior administration (president, provost, VP, CIO) to faculty/staff, to technical & non-technical audience
- Experience in strategic planning, outcomes assessment and/or institutional effectiveness in a College or University setting
- Strong analytical, problem solving and process and solution oriented abilities
- Experience with TracDat, iWebfolio, or similar assessment/portfolio system
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint and/or basic database design