Nuventive Impact (formerly ActionPoint) helps academic teams with continuous improvement efforts by delivering critical, relevant data in an actionable context. This solution ties an easy-to-understand visual data view to performance management, strategic planning, and academic or administrative outcomes assessment.
Brings data into any plan
You can configure Nuventive Impact to provide views into metrics that include student success, enrollment, retention, or diversity by bringing together information from one or more enterprise systems—effectively enabling you to determine if your academic community is meeting goals.
Works effectively with familiar Microsoft tools
The Nuventive Impact system works within Microsoft® Office 365 (SharePoint® Online) elevating your ability to make data-informed decisions related to mission, high-level goals and objectives. The familiar user interface allows for corrections and adjustments along the way.
Ties to business intelligence (BI) resources
Nuventive Impact is able to tie in existing BI resources, including Ellucian BI, enabling you to create libraries of visual reports specific to your academic community. With the help of Nuventive’s world-class consulting, you’ll find new ways to extend your capabilities to fill BI gaps within your institution.
Highlights timely, relevant metrics
Associate visual data with relevant planning and assessment activities and craft strategies with a side-by- side view of supporting data. You can also archive a snapshot of that data along with the associated actions to better understand how decisions were made. In addition, the input provided by users is rolled up to one or more plans related to those metrics.
Features role-based views
Data and processes are linked to the specific planning or assessment unit or role of the user. The data you see is in context to you.
Lets you choose deployment
Your team can choose software-as- a-service (Office 365 - SharePoint ® Online) or deployment in your data center (running within Microsoft® SharePoint® ).
Nuventive Impact Benefits
- Make better use of relevant data in performance management, strategic planning, and assessment processes
- Improve faculty and staff engagement in your culture of performance
- Take advantage of previous or current technology investments
- Achieve more value from your existing reporting systems by presenting them in an easy to use actionable context
- Leverage traditional Business Intelligence (BI), predictive analytics and machine learning to advance institutional improvement
- Accelerate institutional learning by easily capturing and sharing what does and does not work across your institution and over time