Nuventive Implementation Services
Our priority is making sure you’re getting the most value from our solutions, both initially and over time. That's why we have a team dedicated to implementing our solutions, with deep experience working with higher education planning processes including student outcomes assessment, program review, accreditation support, strategic planning and operational planning. We will facilitate you through the design of the solution, configure as required, and guide your team through the deployment to your users.
Once your solution is implemented, our Managed Services subscription provides your institution with ongoing management and enhancement, helping you to get the most out of your investment in our Platform. Bundled with our new implementations and also available to existing customers, Managed Services frees up your staff to focus on using the solution and managing your plans rather than on configuration and maintenance tasks. We bring leading practices from our experience with hundreds of customers to bear on your needs, helping you quickly meet your planning and assessment objectives. Additionally, Managed Services helps you understand new features of the Nuventive Platform as they are released, and advises you on how to best add them to your existing deployment. Managed Services also helps insulate your institution from the risk of turnover on your team, helping to smooth the transition of personnel and ensuring that you don't lose the expertise needed to utilize the Nuventive Platform to its full capabilities.
Interested in freeing up time and resources and taking advantage of best practices as you expand your usage of Nuventive Improve? You can leave the role of solution administrator to us. In addition to freeing up your staff time and resources, our Managed Services help provide a consistent and seamless transition if and when turnover takes place on your planning and assessment team.
What we can provide:
- Dedicated professional services consultant
- On-going configuration—for areas configured during implementation and any new areas requested
- 3 scheduled “Touch Point” webinars per year
- Annual training webinars
- Ad hoc report creation
- Executive briefing
Nuventive Implementation Services Benefits
- Design and configure Nuventive solutions—quickly and easily
- Promote collaboration and engagement within your institution
- Align the Nuventive Improvement Platform with your existing planning and assessment processes
- Provide guidance throughout product deployment
- Provide ongoing services to help you take full advantage of Nuventive solutions