Nuventive Implementation Services
Our priority is making sure you’re getting the most value from our solutions to meet goals in academic and non-academic outcomes assessment, program review or strategic planning. That’s why we have a team dedicated to helping you get up and running, providing assistance as needed, or even managing your solutions for you.
Interested in freeing up time and resources and taking advantage of best practices as you expand your usage of Nuventive Improve? You can leave the role of solution administrator to us. In addition to freeing up your staff time and resources, our Managed Services help provide a consistent and seamless transition if and when turnover takes place on your planning and assessment team.
Different levels of Managed Services are available, depending on the individual needs of your academic community. What we can provide:
- Dedicated professional services consultant
- On-going configuration—for areas configured during implementation and any new areas requested
- 3 scheduled “Touch Point” webinars per year
- Annual training webinars
- Ad hoc report creation
- Executive briefing
Core Implementation Services help customers quickly install and configure Nuventive Improve. Our consultants collaborate with your institution’s team to understand existing planning and assessment processes, configure the system to align those processes, train internal staff to serve as administrators, and provide guidance as the customer deploys the system.
- Engagement Planning: Creating the foundation for a successful implementation process.
- Implementation: Setting up Nuventive Improve to meet your academic community’s goals. Involves pre-configuring, integration, and testing.
- Deployment: Guidance on best practices for initial roll out, training users, providing materials to support training, and ongoing use of Nuventive solutions and services.
Nuventive Implementation Services Benefits
- Install and configure Nuventive solutions—quickly and easily
- Promote collaboration and engagement within your academic community’s team
- Align Nuventive tools with your existing planning and assessment processes
- Receive guidance throughout product deployment